to register in our Tamil school
Stuttgart Tamil Sangam e.V is an approved "Contact Centre" in Germany for TVA (Tamil Virtual Academy run by Government of Tamilnadu) .
VISION : To pass on our Tamil culture and tradition to our kids and enrich them with the knowledge of our mother tongue Tamil.
Why TAMIL School in STUTTGART:
1.There is no proper Tamil language school set up in Stuttgart region for the Tamil community from India.
2.It remains significant to a child to learn its mother tongue as it develops a child’s personal, social, and cultural identity. It helps a child to develop their critical thinking and literacy skills and it makes it easier for children to pick up and learn other languages.
APPROVAL FROM TVA :
We have signed an MoU with TVA and got the approval as its contact centre in Germany. TVA provides internet-based resources to conduct the courses, examination and certificates on successful completion of the exams.
TVA has the following advantages:
- TVA provides certificate based curriculum which would motivate the students to great extent.
- TVA certificate courses are recognized by Tamilnadu government. According to G.O 300, dt. 20.12.2007 Tamil Virtual Academy certificate programs are recognized by Tamilnadu government. This could be viewed here.
- Further, if the kids migrate back to India, the certification yields them value.
Primary Course :
The lessons are designed for the infants to learn Tamil through pictures, scenes, picture stories, poems and songs in order to create interest in learning Tamil. We have 2 classes for Primary Course in our school namely :
Certificate courses: These are offered at 3 levels viz.:
- Basic level (1st & 2nd Standards) : Currently we have “Basic Level” in our school
- Intermediate level (3rd & 4th Standards)
- Advanced level (5th & 6th Standards)